- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups Silk unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. melted
(someone hid the coconut oil, so I had to use butter)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup
(I didn’t have unsweetened coconut, so I just used sweetened coconut)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 ½ cups frozen blueberries
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl whisk together egg, sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Add in coconut milk and oil and whisk until combined.
- Stir in rolled oats, unsweetened coconut, baking powder, and blueberries.
- Pour into a 8x8 baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray, and baked for 40 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then cut into 9 pieces and serve with a drizzle of pure maple syrup.